- Letters to the Editor: January/February 2023 - On false convictions, municipal political drama, and The Great Canadian Baking Show
- Why We Made Fewer Memories during the Pandemic - Monotony and anxiety wrought havoc on our brains. Can we bounce back?
- The Money - Ever since childhood, words would desert Helen when she got angry—if she felt any kind of strong emotion, really
- The Doomsday Clock: How Close Are We to the End of the World? - The annual assessment, released in January, feels more relevant than ever
- Acacia - I wonder how it feels—he asked nobody in particular, to want anything that much?
- I Became a Pastor during the Pandemic - I wasn’t prepared for the challenges I would face as a priest during COVID-19
André Picard, is a health reporter and author who started us off on this audio journey, with his talk on the epidemic of loneliness, so it only felt appropriate to hand the mic back for the final episode of season 3, because this has been quite a time to be a health reporter, and Picard is one of this country’s best.
- Pierre Poilievre: The Secret to His Success - How the Conservative leader is harnessing the growing tide of authoritarianism in Canada