What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletter-related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and what pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site while ensuring that we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand how many of our site’s visitors make a purchase, and third-party cookies are used to collect this kind of data. This is important because it helps us make accurate business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible prices.
- We use a Google AdSense service that uses a DoubleClick cookie to provide more relevant ads across the web and limits the number of times the same ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram will set cookies through our site. These cookies may then be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they collect for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still looking for more information, you can contact us at email@example.com.