Preparing Indigenous youth for a digital future
Join us to learn the findings from RBC’s Building Bandwidth report on the digital challenges Indigenous youth face today and their potential for the decade ahead, followed by a panel discussion on how to ensure the next generation of professionals has the skills needed for success.
- Madeleine Redfern, Chief Operating Officer, CanArctic Inuit Network
- John Stackhouse, Senior Vice-President, Office of the CEO, RBC
- Mike DeGagné, President and CEO, Indspire
- Oscar Baker III, freelance reporter and inaugural JHR Indigenous Editorial Fellow at The Walrus
- Martha Hall Findlay, Chief Sustainability Officer, Suncor Energy Inc.
ADD TO CALENDAR
We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com or (416) 971-5004, ext. 247. Captioning will be available for this event.