Preparing Indigenous youth for a digital future
Learn the findings from RBC’s Building Bandwidth report on the digital challenges Indigenous youth face today and their potential for the decade ahead, followed by a panel discussion on how to ensure the next generation of professionals has the skills needed for success.
- Madeleine Redfern, Chief Operating Officer, CanArctic Inuit Network
- John Stackhouse, Senior Vice-President, Office of the CEO, RBC
- Mike DeGagné, President and CEO, Indspire
- Oscar Baker III, freelance reporter and inaugural JHR Indigenous Editorial Fellow at The Walrus
- Martha Hall Findlay, Chief Sustainability Officer, Suncor Energy Inc.