Revolutionizing Arts and Culture in the Digital Era
Join us for The Walrus Talks at Home: Arts and Culture Right Now, an event that brings together young Canadian artists and cultural leaders who are shaping the future of arts, activism, and digital innovation. Four speakers will discuss how creativity can promote civic engagement, merge politics with art, and leverage technology for change.
How are these emerging talents weaving their political voices into their creative works? In what innovative ways are they harnessing digital platforms to broaden their impact and extend their reach?
Join us in a conversation to witness firsthand how Canada’s creators are not just participating in the arts and culture scene, but are actively redefining it with their bold visions and innovative approaches.
- Chand Bhangal, Community Event Organizer, Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants and Rising from our Roots
- Joshua Chong, Culture Reporter, Toronto Star
- Sariena Luy, Founder and Executive Director, Flaunt It Movement
- Selina McCallum, Filmmaker, Storyteller, and Multimedia Artist
- Moderated by Jennifer Hollett, Executive Director, The Walrus
We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 971-5004, ext. 247. Live captioning will be available for this event.