Innovation, impact, and access in a digital world
The way Canadians consume and connect with the news continues to change.
In our increasingly digital world, news organizations prioritize innovation, impact, and access like never before. At The Walrus Talks at Home: News & Platforms, we bring together experts who share their insights, adaptations, and hopes for the shifting landscape of Canadian news.
Featuring five-minute talks and Q&A with:
- Emma Gilchrist, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, and Executive Director, The Narwhal
- Emilee Gilpin, Managing Editor, IndigiNews
- Anita Li, Journalism Instructor, Media Consultant, and Publisher and Founder of The Green Line
- Brian Myles, Editor, Le Devoir
- Moderated by Jessica Johnson, Editor-in-Chief, The Walrus
ADD TO CALENDAR
We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com or (416) 971-5004, ext. 232. Captioning will be available for this event.