Understanding our universe, from the centre of earth to the far reaches of space.
- Mark Chen, Fellow in CIFAR’s Gravity & the Extreme Universe program, Gray Chair Professor in Particle Astrophysics at Queen’s University
- Kate Harris, author of Lands of Lost Borders
- Daryl Haggard, CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar, Assistant Professor of Physics, McGill University / McGill Space Institute; Canada Research Chair in Multi-messenger Astrophysics
- Alona Fyshe, Canada CIFAR AI Chair; Fellow, CIFAR’s Learning in Machines & Brains program; CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar, Fellow, Amii; Assistant Professor, University of Alberta
- Kerri Martin, Nature and wildlife photographer
- Jack Mustard, Program Co-Director, CIFAR’s Earth 4D: Subsurface Science & Exploration program, Professor of Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences and Professor of Environmental Studies, Brown University
- Jessica Vandenberghe, P.Eng., M.Sc., Indigenous Community Consultant, Urban Systems
CIFAR is a Canadian-based, global charitable organization that convenes extraordinary minds to address science and humanity’s most important questions.