Flexible working styles benefit people with disabilities and society at large.
- Sajel Bellon, professor, psychotherapist, and founder of Mind Armour & SOS Psychotherapy
- Maureen Haan, president and CEO, Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
- Dianna Hu, software engineer, Google
- Emile Tompa, director, Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy
- The Q&A session will be moderated by Aimee Louw, TD fellow on disability and inclusion, The Walrus
2020 National Sponsors
The Walrus is proud to recognize Shaw as our National Events Sponsor