The Walrus Talks at Home: Mental Health
March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
A meaningful conversation on individual and collective wellness.
Four speakers discuss and answer your questions about the pervasive stigmatization of mental health, the cost of underfunding its research, and the effects of COVID-19 on our collective well-being.
- Andres Lozano, neurosurgeon
- Wency Leung, health reporter, The Globe and Mail
- Mark Henick, author of So-Called Normal: A Memoir of Family, Depression and Resilience
- Sope Owoaje, network representative, Jack.org
Featuring five-minute talks and Q&A with:
The Q&A session will be moderated by Toronto Star mental health reporter, Nadine Yousif.
- We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 971-5004, ext. 245.
2021 National Sponsors
- March 25
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- At Home
- Event Tags:
- Zoom webinar