- This event has passed.
The Walrus Leadership Forum on Health Care
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Building a life sciences strategy for Canada.
Join us for a discussion about the future of life sciences in Canada, followed by a moderated panel discussion and audience Q&A.
- André Picard, health reporter and columnist, the Globe and Mail
- Pamela Fralick, president, Innovative Medicines Canada
- Reg Joseph, chief executive officer, Health City
- Alika Lafontaine, health care advocate, rural anesthesiologist, Canadian Medical Association president-elect fall 2021
- Anie Perrault, executive director, BIOQuébec
- We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 971-5004, ext. 247. Live captioning is available for this event.
2021 National Sponsors
- April 15
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- At Home
- Event Tags:
- Zoom webinar