The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $25
The Telus Centre for Performance & Learning
273 Bloor Street W.
A showcase of the writers, performers, musicians, and thinkers that are defining Canada’s artistic future.
- Lido Pimienta, artist
- Wanda Nanibush, curator of Indigenous Art at the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Shary Boyle, contemporary visual artist
- Menon Dwarka, executive director of Arts Etobicoke
- Noor Naga, poet and novelist
- Sarah-Tai Black, film programmer and arts writer