The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $20
Isabel Bader Theatre
93 Charles Street West
Exploring how success is defined, how individual and collective growth can strengthen communities, and how to create the conditions for positive transformation.
- Rachel Clark, community volunteer and activist
- Cherie Dimaline, author
- Tomi Gbeleyi, founder of Makeup for Melanin Girls
- Teva Harrison, artist, writer and cartoonist
- Ryan McMahon, comedian
- Carol Off, host of CBC’s “As It Happens”
- Hugh Segal, principal of Massey College, University of Toronto
- Wali Shah, speaker and poet