The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $15
MaRS Discovery District
101 College Street
Humans, machines, and disruptive dreams: AI and society, the intersection of built and natural environments, the opportunity of technology, and more.
- Hamoon Ekhtiari, founder and CEO, Audacious Futures
- Khalid Elgazzar, Canada Research Chair, the internet of things, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Huda Idrees, founder and CEO, Dot Health
- Isabel Pedersen, Canada Research Chair, digital life, media, and culture, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Alex Peters, co-founder and CEO, Prodigy Game
- Andrea Slane, associate professor, legal studies, University of Ontario Institute of Technology