The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General admission: $20
National Arts Centre
1 Elgin St.
Eight speakers for seven minutes each on the rapidly-changing landscapes of media, government, technology, industry, and more.
- Lisa Charleyboy, writer, editor and storyteller
- Stephen Faul, president and CEO, Frontier College
- Mike Flanagan, executive vice president, Pivot Technology Solutions
- Huda Idrees, founder & CEO, Dot Health
- Julie S. Lalonde, women’s rights advocate
- Jennifer McGrath, associate professor of psychology, Concordia University
- Terry O’Reilly, CBC radio host and advertising expert
- Adam Radomsky, Concordia University Research Chair in Anxiety and Related Disorders and professor of psychology, Concordia University