The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $20
Canadian Museum of Nature
240 McLeod St.
The rapidly-changing landscapes of technology, learning, research, identity, and more.
- Guylaine Beaudry, University Librarian, Concordia University
- Lisa Campbell, CEO, Lifford Cannabis Solutions
- Nyla Innuksuk, founder and CEO, Mixtape VR
- Kamran Khan, founder and CEO, BlueDot Inc.
- Fenwick McKelvey, assistant professor, Communication Studies, Concordia University
- Saadia Muzaffar, tech entrepreneur and author
- Maxime St-Pierre, executive director and Head of Digital, CBC/Radio-Canada