The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $20
Theatre Junction Grand
608 1 St. S.W.
The rapidly-changing landscapes of technology, learning, research, identity, and more.
- David Allison, marketing and consumer behaviour expert
- Shari Austin, CEO, Century Initiative
- Paul Brandt, country music artist
- Ann-Louise Davidson, associate professor of Education and Concordia University Research Chair in Maker Culture
- Elizabeth Fast, assistant professor in the Department of Applied Human Sciences, Concordia University
- Mathew Ingram, chief digital writer, Columbia Journalism Review
- Kylie Woods, founder and executive director, Chic Geek