The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
General Admission: $20
National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Drive
The new realities of cannabis in a post-legalization Canada — business, health, society, trends, and more.
- Hilary Black, director, Patient Education and Advocacy, Canopy Growth Corporation
- Annamaria Enenejor, partner, Ruby Shiller & Enenajor and director, Campaign for Cannabis Amnesty
- Renee Gagnon, CEO and founder, Hollyweed North Cannabis Inc.
- Jeremy Jacob, co-founder, Village Bloomery
- Rohit Khanna, president, Catalytic Health
- Terry O’Reilly, CBC radio host and advertising expert