The Walrus Talks is a national series of events about Canada and its place in the world. Each event offers thoughtful, inspiring thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQ here.
Free admission with registration
Library and Archives Canada
Pellan Room, 2nd Floor
395 Wellington Street,
What did we learn about the country during Canada’s sesquicentennial? How do we see ourselves? Where do we go from here?
- Jessica Bolduc, executive director, 4Rs Youth Movement
- Andrew Chunilall, CEO, Community Foundations of Canada
- Ujjal Dosanjh, former minister of health for Canada and premier of British Columbia
- Charlotte Gray, author
- Geoff Green, founder and president, Students on Ice Foundation
- Caro Loutfi, executive director, Apathy Is Boring
- And more!