- Alemayehu Konde Koira, senior program manager, Youth Livelihoods, The MasterCard Foundation
- Marieme Lo, associate professor, women and gender studies and African studies at New College, University of Toronto
- Clare Morneau, author of Kakuma Girls and UNHCR Global Youth Ambassador
- Emmanuel Ochola, medical doctor, clinical epidemiologist and biostatistician
- Joshua Dzakah,Â MasterCard Foundation Scholar, University of Toronto
- Sylvia Mwangi,Â MasterCard Foundation Scholar,Â University of Toronto
- Agazi Afewerki, co-founder, Youth Empowering Parents
- Lekan Olawoye, program director, Studio Y, MaRS
- Naki Osutei, co-founder, DiverseCityÂ Fellows
Questions about the Walrus Talks? Read our FAQs here.
The Walrus Talks is a national series of events produced by the Walrus Foundation.Â Each event offers thoughtful, inspiringÂ thinking from scholars, writers, performers, scientists, artists, and business leaders.