What’s next for Canada’s life science strategy?
Join us for expert insights into the health care, industry, and economic challenges and opportunities Canada’s life sciences strategy faces today.
- David Simmonds, SVP, Corporate Initiatives, Office of the CEO, Great-West Lifeco and The Canada Life Assurance Company
- Pamela Fralick, President, Innovative Medicines Canada
- Dr. Mostafa Askari, Chief Economist, Institute of Fiscal Studies and Democracy at the University of Ottawa
- Kathy Megyery, Vice President, Policy, Quebec, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Gordon McCauley, President and CEO, adMare BioInnovations
2021 National Sponsors
The Walrus is proud to recognize Shaw as our National Events Sponsor