- This event has passed.
The Walrus Talks Survival
November 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The adaptations and innovations that fuel life and resilience
- Cherie Dimaline: bestselling author
- B. Brett Finlay: microbiologist, University of British Columbia, co-director of CIFAR’s Humans & the Microbiome program
- Damon Matthews: climate scientist, Concordia University
- Kieran O’Donnell: developmental psychobiologist, McGill University, fellow in CIFAR’s Child & Brain Development program, CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar 2016-2018
- Samantha Reusch: research and evaluations manager, Apathy is Boring
- Devyani Saltzman: director of programming, Art Gallery of Ontario
- Vlada Stamenkovic: earth & planetary scientist, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, fellow in CIFAR’s Earth 4D: Subsurface Science & Exploration program
CIFAR is a Canadian-based, global charitable organization that convenes extraordinary minds to address science and humanity’s most important questions.