- This event has passed.
The Walrus Talks Curiosity
May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the rapidly evolving progression of COVID-19 and the international nature of this event, The Walrus Talks Intelligence will be postponed until further notice.
Questions, persistence, and unexpected discovery
- Cathleen Crudden, Canada Research Chair in Metal Organic Chemistry, Queen’s University
- Stephen Gritt, Director, Conservation and Technical Research, National Gallery of Canada
- Prof. Tony Noble, Queen’s University, Scientific Director
Arthur B. McDonald Canadian Astroparticle Physics Research Institute
- Mylène Paquette, first North American to row solo across the North Atlantic
- Bhavya Mohan, Winner of Best Project at the 2019 Canada-Wide Science Fair