The Walrus Talks at Home: Living Better
March 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
It matters more than ever. Science, culture, politics, health, and how we live now.
Featuring five-minute talks and Q&A with:
- Zeynep Arsel, associate professor, marketing, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University
- Alika Lafontaine, health care advocate and rural anesthesiologist
- Lauren McKeon, author of No More Nice Girls: Gender, Power, and Why It’s Time to Stop Playing by the Rules
- Adam Radomsky, professor and director of Clinical Training, Psychology, Faculty of Arts and Science, Concordia University
- We strive to be accessible and inclusive. If you require support to be able to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com or (416) 971-5004, ext. 247.
2021 National Sponsors
- March 15
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- At Home
- Event Tags:
- Zoom webinar