The Walrus Talks at Home: Circular Economy
September 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Shared prosperity for the long term
Featuring five-minute talks and Q&A with:
- Stephanie Cairns, director, circular economy, Smart Prosperity Institute
- Frances Edmonds, head of sustainable impact, HP Canada
- Rita Trichur, senior business writer and columnist, Globe and Mail
- Carol Anne Hilton, CEO and founder, Indigenomics Institute
- The Q&A session will be moderated by Adria Vasil, managing editor at Corporate Knights magazine: the voice for clean capitalism.
This is a registered side event of the World Circular Economy Forum Online.