- This event has passed.
The Walrus Talks Living Better
November 19, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
The science, culture, and politics changing how we live now.
- Séan McCann, singer-songwriter and mental-health and recovery advocate
- Donald Schmitt, architect
- Navneet Alang, technology and culture writer
- Christa Couture, writer, musician, and broadcaster
- Joel Bothello, associate professor of psychology and Concordia University Research Chair in Bilingualism, Concordia University
- Annahid Dashtgard, co-founder of Anima Leadership and author
- Krista Byers-Heinlein, associate professor of psychology and Concordia University Research Chair in Bilingualism
This event is presented in association with Concordia University.
- To provide a fragrance-free event, we request that attendees refrain from wearing colognes, perfumes or other scented or chemical products to The Walrus Talks.
- If you require special accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please contact email@example.com or (416) 971-5004, ext. 247.
2019 National Sponsors
- November 19, 2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
- Event Tags:
- Concordia University
- National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Dr
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9N4 Canada + Google Map