- This event has passed.
The Walrus Talks Living Better
November 19, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
The science, culture, and politics changing how we live now.
- Séan McCann, singer-songwriter and mental-health and recovery advocate
- Donald Schmitt, architect
- Navneet Alang, technology and culture writer
- Christa Couture, writer, musician, and broadcaster
- Joel Bothello, associate professor of psychology and Concordia University Research Chair in Bilingualism, Concordia University
- Annahid Dashtgard, co-founder of Anima Leadership and author
- Krista Byers-Heinlein, associate professor of psychology and Concordia University Research Chair in Bilingualism
This event is presented in association with Concordia University.